Business Continuity Solutions
CirriusBDR Business Continuity Solutions insures your applications and data are available during planned and unplanned outages. Our services provide high-availability and robust data protection to accommodate any budget and flexible enough to address any technology constraints.
Unprecedented data growth is challenging companies of all sizes, placing increasing pressure on their backup and recovery initiatives. With mounting pressure to comply with regulatory requirements and improve disaster recovery practices, companies are experiencing dissatisfaction with traditional backup methods that are falling short regarding efficiency, reliability, and ease-of-use. An ever-expanding network of central, remote, and branch offices further confounds the situation. The need to deliver against strict service level expectations, while managing costs, turns information recovery management into a complex challenge for enterprise data centers of all sizes.
A new industry paradigm shift around backup redesign is finally catching up with virtualization and public/private cloud computing. Delivered to both small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises as a perpetual (Private Cloud) license, term (Private Cloud) license, or as an online (Public Cloud) backup service the CirriusBDR solution is designed to deliver against strict service level expectations, while managing costs.
- CirriusBDR cloud BU architecture offers local storage option which provides fast backups and data recoveries
- Autonomic healing and restore validation testing provides certainty that data is recoverable
- Incremental forever BU, block level dedupe & compression w/BW throttling
- Easy to use GUI enables laptop fast BU & Recovery
- FIPS 140-2 certification guarantees compliance to regulations and encryption standards
- CirriusBDR doesn’t listen so it not hackable
- Data is encrypted before sent over the cloud
- Mitigates or eliminates app disruptions or scheduled downtime
- Eliminates hidden agent costs and reduces TCO
- BU migrated to lower cost storage with policy-based data destruction with certificate of destruction.
- Aligns value of data with cost of protecting it
Empower your Enterprise
Hybrid Data Protection Strategy
You do not need to choose whether to completely manage the entire company data or completely outsource it to an Online Backup Service Provider. CirriusBDR is the only solution available that allows mixing and matching and seamlessly switching between the two strategies without having to reinstall the backup and recovery client software.
Cloud Data Protection Strategy
You can control the Public Cloud or use your company’s Private Cloud to optimize the backup of distributed remote locations, virtual machines and mobile users.
Control vs. Custody
CirriusBDR is the only solution that always ensures your control of backup data. You can easily migrate your backup data from your internal data center to an MSP’s facility or vice-versa using the CirriusImpact migration tool—without having to reinstall the backup and recovery client software. As your backup strategy changes, retain the custody of your data or outsource it to an MSP, but you always have control over your backup data. CirriusImpact offers a variety of clear, cloud-migration paths.
Single Code Base and Common Platform
CirriusBDR offers a holistic data management solution that includes technologies like LAN Storage Discovery, Mass Deployment, Encryption, CDP, Deduplication, Replication, and Backup Lifecycle Management with a single code base and unified platform.