IVR is a sophisticated voice tool intended to generate intelligent interactive strategies for the Contact Center. This solution covers the ever increasing number of everyday interactions between the customer and the company, maintaining quality, efficiency and resolution performance for each interaction.
The IVR module is integrated with Intelligent Routing to maximize synergy between routing strategies and business rules. This integration converts IR routing strategies into interactive strategies, such as information provided or requested by Voice recognition, Touch Tone Dialing (DTMF), Voice Synthesis and Vocal audio. None of these require previous agent interaction, because IR works as an access portal for Contact Centers, which translates into customer care processes automation and low operational costs.
IVR feature include:
- Sophisticated interactive strategy design and routing functions including voice recognition and voice synthesis
- Powerful designer tool to create and evaluate different strategies
- Multi language Voice recognition support
- Speaker-independent speech recognition
- Predefined speech grammar recognition, adjustable through XML and ABNF standards
- Real-time voice synthesis
- Multiple participants used for voice synthesis
- Voice synthesis permutation with vocal audio files (VOX, WAV)
- Interactive conversation recording between Presence IR and customers
- Scripting Call Center integration to automate data input or to validate scripts
- ActiveX Control integration allows a single access point to all solutions (Voice, Recording, Interactive Routing, Messaging, Internet, etc.)
- Information and statistics logging allows retrieval of all interactions between IR and customers.
- VoiceXML browser to provide support for specific features by name tags
- Automated Human support for Voice recognition, allows available agents to answer calls where speech is unrecognizable
- Web services integration support
- Recording integration to record calls and pull data according to interactive strategies