Interaction Recording delivers the most comprehensive capabilities for capturing customer interactions, providing organizations operational flexibility, and system resiliency while maintaining low total cost of ownership. It enables organizations to record interactions and then generate valuable business insight through interaction analytics and quality management solutions.
Every day, thousands of organizations across the globe rely on Interaction Recording. Whether they need to capture every interaction for regulatory compliance or record a random sample for quality monitoring purposes, Interaction Recording provides reliable and resilient multi-channel capture for call centers, remote branches, and back offices.
By capturing, storing and managing customer telephone, chat, and email interactions in the form of voice, text, and screen activity, Interaction Recording enables companies to comply with regulations and internal policies, mitigate risk of litigation, monitor quality of service, and leverage recorded calls to gain business insight.
Interaction Recording delivers:
- Low total cost of ownership by centralizing capabilities and providing an open architecture and support for multi-site organizations, including data centers, branches, and home-based employee locations.
- Compliance with the latest industry regulations (e.g. PCI-DSS, HIPAA, MIPPA) through data protection, retention, and business continuity capabilities.
- Support for all types of recording needs whether all calls must be recorded or only on an interaction-based, random, or on-demand basis.
- Comprehensive voice over IP (VoIP) recording, including Active VoIP recording and SIP-based recording.
Interaction Recording offers reliable and resilient call recording, providing the ability to capture, store, and maintain customer interactions, such as telephone, chat, and email conversations in the form of voice, text and screen activity. Additional capabilities include:
- Support for VoIP and hybrid telephony environments
- Flexible recording rules and call archiving
- Scalable architecture to easily adapt to growing call recording capacity needs
- Comprehensive redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities to ensure business continuity
- Transparent access to interaction recordings from any location
- Data security through end-to-end media encryption, authentication, and server hardening
- Support for server and client virtualization