Call center goals— delivering a satisfying customer experience, increasing sales and cutting costs— are often at odds. But you can positively impact all key performance indicators (KPIs) at once by running an effective call center quality monitoring program.
Quality Management, part of the Contact Center suite, is built on the premise that better quality means better results. It ensures that quality infuses all operations and shines through in highly professional staff and exceptional customer service. Meeting your goals starts with call center quality monitoring from NICE.
Quality Management provides businesses of all sizes with powerful capabilities to drive customer satisfaction, improve agent effectiveness and optimize call center processes. Quality Management streamlines the quality evaluation and calibration process with wizard-driven and pre-filled forms. Integrated calibration tools enable quality specialists to create a standard reference for assessment and ensure that evaluations are accurate and objective.
A fully integrated coaching module enables managers and trainers to create coaching packages directly from interactions and link related data such as the call itself, evaluations, customer feedback, recorded clips or related external files. Coaching sessions can be automatically scheduled via Workforce Management.
Quality Management delivers best-of-breed call center quality monitoring through:
- Out-of-the-box KPIs
- Wizard-driven quality evaluation forms and reporting
- Integrated calibration tools for consistent staff scoring
- Location-free replay and evaluation to handle centralized and decentralized operations
- Multi-tenancy support for businesses requiring data segregation
- Flexible choice between random evaluation or by specified business priorities
- Integrated agent coaching for prompt feedback and communication
- Central portal with access to call recordings, agent evaluations and coaching packages