RoboDialer, a broadcast dialer, provides the interface between Outbound and IVR. RoboDialer brings several advantages to the table, like our extensive Outbound dialer capabilities, which includes load and campaign management.
Additionally, IVR has features which allow organizations to design infinite combinations of work flows and strategies for outbound broadcast and/or inbound services, as well as connecting to external databases, running external DLLs or calling routing applications. RoboDialer contains a complete set of reports, delivering all the important metrics your business needs to measure its success.
RoboDialer features include:
- Auto-detection dialer engine, it determines whether the call was answered by a real person or whether it reached an answering machine, encountered a busy signal, went unanswered or to a number not longer in service.
- Loading Management / Automated Lists: enables information (leads / contacts) to be added to the dialing engine using different methods or formats.
- Information prioritized at various levels; when loaded, it can be prioritized according to the desired grouping criteria.
- Recordings Auto-Disable: Voice Outbound can filter live recordings based on several sets of rules and thus disable outbound calls to those numbers. They can be re-enabled at any time.
- Data Access / Operations: connection to external databases, execution of SQL statements.
- Easy to use call flow design tool.